24 July 2012

July 16, 2012

Hey guys!!!
So we had a sweet week here in Los Aromos. We had an interview for Soledad, and everything is ready to go for the wedding and baptism. She is seriously the most prepared investigator in the world. She has been ready to get baptized for over five months, but has had to wait for her wedding before getting baptized. I also had the opportunity to do a baptismal interview of Nicole, an awesome girl who will get baptized this Saturday as well.
My new mission president, President Kähnlein, actually started his mission here in Quilpué, chile. However, after a few months here in Chile he was moved to a mission in Arizona, USA. So, naturally he really loves this mission and particularly our area. Tomorrow we are going to have a mission conference with the new president and his family, and we will have interviews. So, I will have a super busy week with all the stuff that is going on. But, I love it!
Our new president is really focused on the importance of the Book of Mormon. So this last week we talked to everyone about this book, and we handed out a bunch! The Book of Mormon can bring so much peace to our lives. It contains the answer to any question, and is the key to receiving personal direction from God. I love that book.
I love you guys, and I hope that you have a great week.
Un abrazo fuerte,
Elder Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment