24 July 2012

Hola!
Hey I just need to start off this week by saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! That was for all who apply (mom and grandma). I love you!!! I hope that you have a wonderful week. We had an awesome week!
On Tuesday we met our brand new mission president, President Kähnlein, and his family (it is pronounced like ken line). It was so cool to see how this family has taken responsibility for the mission together. The 4 kids are all really little (under 11 years old) and they all came dressed up in their suits and dresses. We had a sweet conference and the new mission president really helped us get pumped to talk about the Book of Mormon. We also had interviews with him, and I really enjoyed meeting him one on one. He is super inspiring!
We also started teaching English classes this week, and we had three non-members come. We are hoping to have a whole lot more come and that some of them will be ready to learn about the Gospel as well as English.
Soledad and Pablo got married on Friday morning, and Soledad got baptized on Saturday afternoon. We had an awesome baptismal service, I even played a song on the piano. I played the Restoration Medly by Paul Cardall, the same one that I played when I left my home ward. It went pretty well! They are both super awesome members of the church, and I am so grateful to know and help them.
We have been having some pretty cold nights, but the weather is definitely starting to warm up again. Pretty soon it will be spring-time!!!
I love you guys, and hope that you have an awesome week!
un abrazo,
Elder Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment