02 August 2012

Hey Guys!!
So I had a pretty strange change this week. After only six weeks in Quilpué, I left to the city of Valparaiso. It is the coolest city in the world! All of the houses are stacked on top of each other, and there are hills that literally  go STRAIGHT up. Like you have to bend over while you go up, or you could lose your balance, and fall backwards!! Needless to say, there are many many staircases. The missionaries always lose weight here, so I am excited for that! My new companion is Elder Oberg, and we are the zone leaders here in Valpo. That means that I now have a very hard-working companion and we have the best ward to work in and we have a sweet apartment. We are living with two other missionaries as well. It will be an exciting change, and I am very grateful to be here. I feel like the Lord is really pouring out the blessings on me. My companion is from Liberty, Utah and he goes home in December. We have 18 missionaries in our zone, and we all work in areas that are super hilly. I will definitely try to send you some pictures of this place, but you should look it up on google, because it is just a really sweet city. I love you guys, and I hope that you have an awesome week. 
Elder Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment