11 June 2013

Nathan's Letter Dated June 10, 2013


Hola!

Hey this was a really great week. Some of the highlights were learning how to make empanadas, traveling to Viña del Mar, and eating pizza and watching a movie with all of the missionaries in the zone.

This week we had a pretty great week as far as the people we are teaching right now. Felipe and Vanessa had a pretty big decision to make this week, because we talked a lot about marriage. We still haven´t heard from them what their decision will be.

Willer came to church and is just loving it. He will be baptized on the 22nd for his mom´s birthday.

Maribel and her son went to church this week for the first time, and they loved it.

We also found a brand new family this week that are from Bolivia. They are awesome! I think they are going to progress very quickly.

Felipe Mathus received a new calling, and he is working hard with the young men. I feel like he has progressed so much since I first met him, and it is just amazing to see the change in him.

Well the truth is I am only going to write two more blog letters, so I just wanted to say the things that have been most important to me on my mission.

1) Prayer, and the knowledge of a real Heavenly Father who has a body of flesh and bones who knows and loves me.

2) My personal testimony of Jesus Christ as my Savior

3) Learning to recognize the workings of the Holy Ghost in all of His functions.

4) My family. The knowledge that the family unit can exist beyond this life.

5) The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

6) The friends both in Chile and home who have supported me and taught me so much, thank you!

Un abrazo,

Elder Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment