23 January 2012

Heyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

So I just want to give a shout-out to all my blog fans out there. I know there are at least three. My mom, and my two grandma´s. Whooooo!!! And probably Bryan and Chase too! Hey, by the way, thank you Grandma (yes you) for the email, and letter, and package.
                            
So I am just rocking it here in Ovalle, Chile with my companion Elder Pintos. We are very excited for the baptisms that we have planned these next three weeks in a row. We are really hoping that our people will follow through with their promises to God. 

It is really hot here.

This last weekend we had two conferences. The first was with all the missionaries in the Northern end of the mission. I led the music! We had an awesome day full of learning. Then, on Sunday we had another conference with the mission president and his wife for Ovalle. They re-organized the district presidency. President and Hermana Gillespie both gave inspiring talks. Overall, awesome!

Today we played some soccer as a zone, and I am planning on going home to cook some lunch and clean up the apartment. Life here on the mission is normal. Everyday is a miracle!!
Read the Book of Mormon and keep the faith.

Elder Hales

Elder Hales and Elder Pintos

No comments:

Post a Comment