21 November 2011

Adios Coquimbo

Hey guys!

So we found out that I am the one leaving, not my companion. Crazy huh? He is going to have at least six months in Coquimbo! Apparently there still is a work for him to do here. However, I am going to OVALLE!!! My companion will be Elder Hyer!!! I have no idea who he is, but from what I have heard, he is just about to die. I think he has two transfers left, so I will probably end up killing him (this means he will end the mission while he is my companion). Anyway, it was super sad to leave all of my friends here in Coquimbo, but I was able to get a couple of photos, and I will also get a few more tonight at a family home evening. I am so excited for the change. I know that there are people just waiting for me in OVALLE and I am going to find them all!!!!!

I am sorry there aren´t a whole lot of details about my new area, but I will have to let you know more next week. I will still be here in the ¨North¨ zone. So every month when we have conference I will be coming up to Coquimbo or la Serena for our conference. It is about an hour south of Coquimbo, and it is FULL of unbaptized gente (people).

I really am amazed that I have already been here in Chile for three months. I have learned SO much. But, one thing I still know for certain is that this is the work of God. There is no doubt in my mind because I see miracles everyday.

Send me your questions and know that I love you all!

Elder Hales

KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!!!!!

The Coquimbo Elders - November 2011
Nathan and the branch mission leader, Francisco

Nathan and one of his investigators, Matias

Another investigator, Ursula

Nathan and two members from the Coquimbo branch

No comments:

Post a Comment