20 January 2010

January 20, 2010



Dear blogspot readers,

So this week was awesome! We went with the same member who introduced us to a ton of her friends last week, this week, and found two more families and taught a bunch of lessons. I don't know why she just decided to share the gospel with EVERYONE but she literally shared it with EVERYONE in 2 weeks!! So she's for sure gonna see some of her friends get baptized, which is what the gospel is all about!

So I read the letter of my friend Wilson Hansen who´s in Ukraine. I guess he`s in a pretty tough mission, maybe you guys can add him to your prayers as well. He`s a way good example for me and is kickin tail on the other side of the world.
Because I´ve been here in good old Parque Chacabuco for 6 months, I might be headin out this week to another area. So the next letter you get is probably gonna be from somewhere else. This week I´m gonna work super hard to leave the area in great shape with a lot of future baptisms.
In case you were wondering, we still go into the villa and we still see crazy stuff every day. Haha I have a ton of stories to tell when I get back.

Spiritual Thought:
In case you don't know what I do everyday, I invite people to read from the Book of Mormon, ask God in prayer to see if it is true, and be baptized in the true church of Jesus Christ when they receive an answer. Its that simple. Honestly, the truth is for everyone, not just for the crazy Argentine people here in Buenos Aires. It's also for Grays Creek and Utah and everybody! haha. Anyway, I'd like to invite you to do the same. It will change your life. If you don't have a Book of Mormon, go to mormon.org and you can get one. Then, read and pray about that book. You WILL receive an answer and you WILL know that it's true. I'm doing this for two years for a reason, and its not for a vacation! Its because it's the truth.

Unspiritual thought
I ate a lot of Argentine meat this week and it was heaven!

Love ya guys,

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment