26 June 2013

Nathan's Letter Dated June 24, 2013


I am very excited to see you all and give you big hugs next week. However, there is much to be done until that moment comes. This week we will be working very hard to prepare the area for the next transfer, and I am excited to do it. This week my companion and I have a motto and it goes like this, "what would I do if I wasn´t scared to do it?" We have been talking to everyone and working hard to do what others don`t do because they are too scared. It has been sweet!

Well, this is my last letter to the mission blog. I am so, so grateful that I have been given this experience and that I have been able to share a tiny portion of it with you all. I hope you have felt my love for the Savior and my love for my Chilean brethren. I love this work, and it is work! This might be the last time that I can tell you, as an authorized representative of Jesus Christ, what I know, so I better say it! I know that He has established His kingdom on the Earth through modern-day prophets. I know by the power of the Holy Ghost that this is true, independent of any other person. Jesus Christ is my Savior, and paid the price for all our sins. I promise that if we will only repent and come unto Him, He will be able to heal us. I promise that if you read the Book of Mormon and ask God, our Father, if these things are true He will let you know that they are true. I have seen it countless times in the lives of others and I have felt it in my own life. I promise you that there is no other way to lasting happiness, only in and through Jesus Christ, and by keeping His commandments. 


Nos vemos pronto,


Elder Hales

Also, Mom, I just wanted to ask that if possible, I would love to eat some homemade bread or cinnamon rolls when I get home. That is what I have missed more than anything! haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment