27 August 2011

Nathan's Letter 8-25-11

Hola!

Comó estan? So this is it! The last week here at the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah. In four days I will be in the best country in the world: CHILE! Okay, so I just wanted to give a shout out to all my cousins and aunts and uncles and grandmas and everybody who took part in sending me that awesome package a couple of weeks ago. I was reading over all of the awesome cards and gifts, and I was just SO grateful for the amazing support of an amazing family. So... Thank you!

So to all of those people out there who are thinking about (and should be ;D) sending me amazing packages and/or letters, my new address is going to be this:

Elder Nathan Hales
La Mision de Chile Vina del Mar
4 Norte 1112
Vina Del Mar
CHILE

So I am flying to Atlanta on Monday afternoon and then I will be traveling to Santiago all through Monday night and I will arrive there at 8:30 in the morning on Tuesday. I will then take a 1 1/2 hour ride to Vina del Mar!!!! Then I will be traveling to who knows where to my new companion in one of the areas of my mission. So, a LOT of traveling! Haha, but don't worry, I know it will be an amazing opportunity to spread this amazing message that I have.

So just a quick follow-up on my good friend, Jorge. (hey I think I shared this story with everybody right?) If you remember, Jorge was having a tough time with some of the things that we were teaching him. We had a some really great visits in the past week or two, and we have been encouraging him to pray and read the Book of Mormon. We knew that if he prayed to his Father in Heaven that he would get an answer about everything that we have been teaching him. So our very last visit, I think about two days ago, he told us that he had recieved a confirmation. He felt an amazing peace inside, and he knew that all of his doubts didn't stop him from knowing what was true. It was really a great experience for him, and for us. I know that what I am sharing with the world is true. No doubt!

Les Extraño mucho (I miss you so much)

Elder Hales
KTF

No comments:

Post a Comment