02 May 2011

Hey!

Well, today we had transfers.  And, I stayed in La Boca!  Yeah baby!  I`ll be finishing my mission here.  Elder Southern left for home today, so I`m now with Elder Tapia, Elder Di Fini, and Diego (a mini missionary that is here for some paperwork.  He`s still not a missionary yet.)  WE ARE GOING TO TEAR IT UP HERE!!!  We already have 2 baptisms planned for this weekend and we are going to find a ton of families through the recent converts.  I`m super stoked!

Last week, Milagros Ramirez was baptized.  She`s the friend of the Stigliano family who has been going to seminary every day for a month!  And, she came to us and asked to be baptized!  Her family isn`t a member yet, but they support her decision.  The Stigliano family is on fire, they`ve baptized three of their neighbors already!  They all live in the same conventillo (courtyard thing with a bunch of rickety houses around it.  There are a ton here in the boca).  

I know I didn`t write much this week, but I`m doing great and having a blast.  I love you guys, thanks for your prayers!

Elder Hales



No comments:

Post a Comment