06 November 2009

Transfers and Baptisms!





Well, Elder Jimenez got transferred and I stayed here in Parque Chacabuco. My new companion´s name is Elder Zamorano, who´s from Santiago Chile. He only has 4 more months in the mission and will probably ´die´here.
This week was awesome. We had 3 baptisms on Sunday, along with a ward missionary activity. All the returned missionaries brought their photos, mate cups, etc. It was great. We had some investigators and friends of members come too. Then, right after the activity, we had three baptisms. It was so awesome, the spirit was super strong and there were a ton of members to support the converts. I baptized Juan, who is the first person I´ve ever baptized. Everything went really smoothly. Wendy is the lady in the middle and Juan and Belén, her two kids, are next to her. Juan is the coolest kid 13 year old I´ve ever met, way funny. Belen is 10. They are going to be confirmed on Sunday. The other two on the right are family of Wendy who aren´t members yet…yet…haha. Well, I´m doing good and having a great time here.
The time is flying by, but feels like a dream. Thanks for everything guys,
KTF.
Elder Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment