08 July 2009

Justin's Letter dated 7-7-09

Email #1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I just wrote a huge email. It was seriously the biggest one yet. And I lost it. I'm so mad right now! Sorry you don't get to hear about this week, my time is pretty much up. Please send me letters. I'm praying for you!

Thanks!

Elder Hales

Email #2

Ok, so I'll tell you a little bit of what happened this week, now that I'm not as heated. For the fourth of july we had a devotional and then got to watch the stadium of fire fireworks. It was a wild party, let me tell you! Just one thing that I mentioned in my email that has now been lost to the world forever is that I encourage you to think and pray about people you know who could use the gospel, then ACT! Send the missionaries to thier homes. It will bless their lives!

I went to the temple today. We talked about the Holy Spirit of Promise in our class and today I prayed that I would feel it during the session and learn a lot. At the end of the session I felt the spirit way strong and I realized I had learned a lot. Its way cool to see how the Lord answers prayers. I hope everything is going well! I love you guys!

Elder Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment