07 August 2011

Hola!
Another amazing week at the MTC. I don't have a lot of time today, so I am going to give you a brief synopsis of whats been going on in the life of Elder Hales. We have decided to speak solomente in espanol from the beginning of this week until we leave the MTC. This is a great goal, and a hard one to live. More importantly, however, is that we are all growing so much. I have had the privilege every day this week to study the gospel of Jesus Christ all day long (pretty much). The things that I am learning now are not for two years, they are for a lifetime. I am learning how to teach the people of Chile, and, more importantly, I am learning how I will teach my children. I am learning how to work hard, and I am learning how to work hard to provide for my family. I am learning how to deal with two companions, likewise I am learning how tough the early saints had it. One is hard enough ;) Hahaha  Seriously, dealing with two companions, even though I was blessed with two wonderful missionaries (who are looking over my shoulder), it is really tough to be with them all day EVERY day. I am learning how to get along with people. I am learning to compromise and how to humble myself. Well, just know that I am learning how to be a husband, father, and employee. Its great!
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Only a few more weeks! I know that I am doing God's work. I know that He lives. And if your reading this blog, I love you!
Elder Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment