16 April 2010

Hey,

So this week was pretty good.  In the office we´ve been locking down some great business deals.  President Argyle made some phone calls to show me, then I went at it.  I´ve been negotiating new apartments all around Buenos Aires, its great.  I never thought I´d be learning how to be a billionaire on my mission, but I´m pretty much as good as the pros now....HA just playin.  The truth is I´m still pretty horrible at it, but I´m learning.
Elder Peterson and I have been going solo this week because Elder Coria went to another area on special assignment.  Its been tough, but good.  We have 2 investigators who should be getting baptized this weekend, so we´re pretty stoked. 
Well, I gotta go, I don´t have much time.  Sorry this letter was super short, I´ll do a big one next week.  I´m praying for you guys!

Elder Hales  


Note from Justin's Mom:  The mission is trying to get all the duenos (landlords) to convert to electronic payments for all the apartments.  The way it's been done in the past is that the district leaders got the money and paid all the rents for the district. Or at least the ones who weren't on electronic payments.  But that was too dangerous for the missionaries to be carrying around large amounts of money and it was also too time consuming and took away from their work.  So now, it's a deal breaker-- if the duenos won't switch over they will move the missionaries to another apartment.  
That is the negotiating that Elder Hales has been doing.  








No comments:

Post a Comment